Timbergate Real Estate
Timbergate Golf Community
Timbergate Golf Community is a master-planned community development with home sites gracefully placed throughout the Timbergate Golf Course. Every home site in the Timbergate Community has a Golf Course view.
The Covenants for the Timbergate Community provide for the preservation and enhancement of property values and amenities in the Timbergate Community as well as to encourage the construction of quality attractive homes and improvements in the Timbergate Community.
Contact Jean Donica at Remax Real Estate Professionals at 812-372-2200
Why Live in the Timbergate Golf Community
- Upscale golf course community with blended neighborhoods of single family and garden homes
- Small, comfortable community with approximately 230 proposed home sites
- Lots fully developed and ready for immediate home construction
- The Timbergate Golf Course is municipally owned and operated at no cost to Timbergate homeowners
- Easy access to I-65
- Only 30 minutes to downtown Indianapolis
- Only 12 minutes to Columbus
- Just minutes away from the Outlet Mall
- Close proximity to Johnson County Horse Park
- City Utilities – electric, sewer and water
- City refuse/yard waste pickup
- Free one year family membership with the purchase of a new home!
Section One of Timbergate Community lay’s entirely in the Shelby County portion of Timbergate along with 170 other future master-planned lots. There are approximately 60 future lots in the extreme west area of the Timbergate Community that are in Johnson County. Children residing in Section One will attend Southwestern Schools, but can attend Edinburgh Community Schools by participating in the school transfer program. Certain requirements are needed for transfer. Edinburgh Community School Corporation does not charge transfer tuition fees. Further information about Southwestern Schools can be acquired by calling 317-729-5746 or visit their website at www.swshelby.k12.in.us. You can also contact Edinburgh Community School Corporation at 812-526-2681.